Stylish Nappy Bags
Being an absolute hand bag freak, one of the most important pre-baby purchases in my opinion was the Nappy Bag. I had standards to maintain and I knew that I would be using it for at least a couple of years. In hindsight, I spent way too much time researching and then choosing said bag, so I thought I would help you out by giving you a head start on where you can find the most stylish bags.
Before I list my selection of the most stylish bags currently available, I will outline what I was looking for:
- A bag that had all the functionality of a nappy bag but didn't look like one.
- Easily cleanable in case of poo explosions or other spills.
- A matching change mat that folded up and protected baby from public restroom germs.
- An insulated bottle holder for bottles or food that matched of course.
- A bag that could be carried on the arm or over the shoulder.
- Lots of pockets for storing baby stuff and adult stuff like phone and water bottle.
So what did I go with? After much deliberation and seeking the opinion of friends, I chose the Stork Sak Bobby in Black. My first attraction was the similarity to the most famous of quilted bags, The Chanel, and the ability to wipe it clean when required. It met all of the above criteria and black would be the most versatile in terms of going with any outfit.
There were a number of runner up choices that I considered and it is nice to see more stylish options coming onto the market since I chose mine 12 months ago. My recommendations for stylish nappy bags available right now include:
- Stork Sak have a massive selection of stylish bags, including the Noa that comes in a range of colour options. I have included the Stripe bag for its summer beachy vibe.
- If you like to shop local, check out Alf the Label who have stunning Tan Stella that will meet the needs of the most fussy of fashionistas.
- A recent discovery is Paca Pod who have a great range of stylish bags that are available in Australia. I have chosen the Firenze Bag in Pewter, but this bag comes in a range of colours.
- My runner up choice last year was the Oi Oi Leather Hobo which is available in a range of colours and has bright interiors.
So good luck with choosing your nappy bag!